Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i don't know if it will matter.

this is a song i recorded in savannah, ga, in april of 2010. posting lyrics is always so weird because they are rhymey and silly. but whatever.


i thought about you today in this weather.
i thought about when things were better.
the shape of your back, oh, you were happy.
i really hope that you can forgive me.

if i don't see you sometime this year,
i'm sorry.
i hope you're smiling again; it kills me.
remember when we drove to ohio?
i just need your friendship, i won't let go.

(when i go see movies, i think of you.
in the dark of the theater, i wish you were there.
i'm trying to write you a letter,
but i don't know if what i say will matter.)




i suppose this is about a couple different people. it wasn't supposed to be, but that sometimes happens.

1 comment:

  1. I really like these songs. Your words. I just laid here and closed my eyes and it was wonderful. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete