Sunday, June 27, 2010

new release soon!

within the next couple of months, i'm planning on putting out a new release, most likely in cd form, of music that i've written within the past few years. it will be my first release in about a million years, and it will only be my second release of all time. nice.
as of now, i only need to record three more songs, which my friend richard(his bloggue here) has so kindly offered to help me with. i have a pretty good idea of what the art is going to be like, but i still need to get some photo-copying done. also, trying to find a computer that will burn cds fast and well. wish i could get real cds pressed, but i have a gross lack of funds right now. oh well.
i will try to keep an update going on my progress of getting this thing done. hopefully i can make it happen. we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment